Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who me, a blogger?

I'm the one who walks around saying 'there are too many blogs out there...' and here I am starting another one. What is my motivation? To write. This blog is called the MFAMama because that happens to be my identity at the moment. I'm a writer with an MFA in creative writing, and the mom of two boys under three. So I have my hands full, and like many writer moms out there, I'm trying to figure it all out. Trying to divide my love of my two living and breathing babies with that other baby, the written word. I want to use this blog to reflect on my life as a mama, and also my life as a writer. I also want to provide resources for other writers and students and graduates of MFA programs. So there's the boring explanation, out of the way. Not that anyone's reading this. Yet...

No comments: